Terms of Service
§ 1 scope, customer information
The following general terms and conditions (GTC) regulate the contractual relationship between www.webetante.com (Frank Löffler) hereinafter referred to as weaving mill and the consumers and entrepreneurs who care about weaving Buy goods. Opposing or by the Terms and conditions deviating from not recognized me. The contract language is German.
§ 2 conclusion of contract
(1) The offers on the Internet represent a non-binding invitation represent to buy goods.
(2) You can add one or more products to the shopping cart. In the course of the ordering process, you enter your data and requests regarding the method of payment, delivery modalities, etc. Only when you click on the order button do you submit a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract. You can also place your confirmed reservation by phone.
(3) I am entitled to accept the offer made via the Internet within 1 working day by sending an order confirmation by email, whereby an email notification of the receipt of the order does not constitute acceptance. If the deadline specified in sentence 1 has expired without success, your offer is deemed to have been rejected, ie you are no longer bound by your offer. If you order by telephone, the purchase contract is concluded if your offer is accepted by us immediately. If the offer is not accepted immediately, you are no longer bound by it.
(4) The order of woven articles always only takes place in text form via Massenger services, by telephone over the phone or also by e-mail. In the case of commissioned work, an appointment must be made in advance. The binding nature of the order comes about through a down payment or also conclusive action.
§3 material - weaving
(1) The weaving mill only processes products it has procured itself Yarn. Other suppliers can be requested in advance. In this case, however, the weaving mill assumes no liability for the quality of the yarns, the processability and dyeability of the material.
(2) The yarns are dyed according to the wishes or inspirational images of the customer. In each case, the progress of the work is informed by means of mass services. Dye samples are sent to the customer before the warp and weft are dyed. If not contradicted, the colors are considered approved. The weaving patterns can be freely chosen within the framework of what is technically possible (8 shafts - 10 steps). If weaving samples are supplied by the customer, the customer has to find out about any copyrights, naming rights and trademark rights and releases the weaving mill from claims by third parties.
In the case of draws, the respective warp is pre-dyed and the customer has the option of freely choosing the weft with regard to the yarns and colors offered. The weaving patterns are given for the draw and are to be selected within this framework.
(3) Every transmission and electronic representation of images can show the colors and details of the yarns differently than in reality. Thus, a deviating end result in terms of nuances of the color or the quality of the yarn does not represent a defect.
(4) A return of individually designed work is expressly excluded, unless the weaving result differs fundamentally from the order in terms of weaving pattern, yarn composition and / or color design. At this point I would like to expressly point out that this is a craft in terms of dyeing the yarns, as well as the weaving performance and therefore technical errors can occur in the pattern. The woven products can only be washed by hand with a detergent intended for the yarn mixture and cold. Color pigments may “bleed out” during the first washes.
§4 Pricing, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices for woven articles result from a cost calculation based on the choice of yarn and the nature of the material. This price is a final price plus shipping. I ship worldwide exclusively with DHL. A collection of the woven article is possible by arrangement.
(2) For orders from abroad, separate import duties and taxes may apply, which are levied when the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance are the responsibility of the buyer.
(3) Payment for the goods is made cashless to the weaving mill's account.
Use of payment services such as PayPal is granted. If this results in fees, these are to be borne by the customer.
(4) I charge a deposit of EUR 150 when ordering, the rest of the purchase price is due immediately after the goods have been completed and before they are shipped to the customer.
(5) For all other services, the invoice amount is due immediately. The goods will only be dispatched after full payment has been made by the customer.
(1) The delivery of web products takes place in consultation with the customer. It is determined in which month the web product will be finished. A completion can also take place a month in advance, as well as a month afterwards. As soon as the web piece is finished and I have received the payment, the goods will be dispatched within 5 working days.
(2) Items are shipped via the online shop after payment for the goods within the shipping time specified there.
(3) If goods are delivered with obvious transport damage, a complaint must be made immediately to the carrier and this must also be acknowledged. Then contact me immediately.
§6 Retention of title
I reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§7 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of Withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must tell me
Frank Löffler, Hirsenstr. 13, 65329 Hohenstein
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, I will have given you all the payments that I have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, I will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
I can refuse the repayment without giving a reason until we have received the goods back and checked them.
You must return or hand over the goods to me immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed me of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
If the goods are damaged or show any signs of use, I reserve the right to charge you for the resulting loss in value.
Right of exclusion customer specification
There is no right of withdrawal for goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive, or which are clearly tailored to the consumer's personal needs. A revocation of the web order is possible at any time, however the costs incurred up to that point will be charged to the customer.
End of revocation
§8th Withdrawal form
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
Millet Street 13
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
Name of the consumer (s)
Address of the consumer (s)
Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
______________ ____________________________________ ___
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§10 Disclaimer of liability
Frank Löffler accepts no liability for any damage to property or personal injury resulting from incorrect use.
§11 Contract language
As contract language german will be available exclusively.
§12 Final provisions
Should any provision of these general terms and conditions be ineffective, the rest of the contract will remain effective. The relevant statutory provisions apply in place of the ineffective provision.